What is remedial massage and what it means to us?
Remedial massage has been an important allied health profession for many years, assisting people to achieve their optimal health, sporting, and lifestyle goals through gentle and precise manipulation of the soft tissues in the body.
Here at Complete Body Dynamics, we have spent many years alongside athletes analysing and aiding them to reach their greatest potential on and off the sporting field. We have seen how massage has played a big role in their on-field performance, off-field recovery, and injury prevention. We are passionate about providing quality treatments to ensure that every person has the access and ability to improve their quality of life and reduce any aches, pains, or tension that they may have due to the everyday stresses of life, or the added impacts of hobbies and sports.
How will it help you?
Every session is personalised to meet your independent needs and goals through a quick, but in-depth, consultation to ensure that every time you are treated can aid further to reach your goals and increase your quality of life. The pressure, techniques and number of sessions are all customisable to ensure that you are receiving the best treatment and care for your goals and needs.
Benefits of Remedial Massage:
- Release endorphins that promote a feeling of happiness and wellbeing
- Decreased muscle tension
- Better circulation especially to the extremities
- Pain relief
- Increased flexibility and joint movement
- Decreased cortisol levels
- Boost flow in the lymph system
- Reduced anxiety
- Reduction of stress hormones
Is Remedial massage for you?
Remedial massage can be used to help people with:
- neck, shoulder or back pain
- preventing injuries
- sports or other injuries
- chronic pain
- anxiety or depression
- to treat the side effects of cancer, such as lymphoedema, Anxiety
- to manage the side effects of diabetes
- We offer 30 minute or 60 minute remedial and sports massage services through PHYSIO INQ SOUTH PENRITH at Southlands Shopping centre on Birmingham Rd, South Penrith.
- Rose works at this clinic 4 days a week:
Monday: 12pm – 7pm
Tuesday: 1.30pm – 7pm
Wednesday: 2pm – 7pm
Saturday: 8.30am – 12.30pm (sometimes extended if sporting is not running)
- HOW TO BOOK: You can book online by following the link below and following the prompts to the South Penrith Clinic -> Massage -> Rose Mercieca -> choose 30 or 60 minute massage -> Choose a time -> fill in your information
- Alternatively, you can email or call us and we will book you in!
- You will receive a confirmation call and sms from Physio Inq South Penrith when your appointment gets closer
Make A Booking | Physio Inq South Penrith (southpenrithphysio.com.au)